Friday, July 12, 2013

Tali Beach Weekend

A month ago, I visited Tali Beach for the first time.  It was a pretty chill weekend with my mom, her friends and their kids: we went swimming, sound tripping, and gorged on delicious home cooked Pinoy meals. 


View from the house.
It was the height of summer so the bougainvilleas and fire trees were still in full bloom.


La Casa Blanca
(they have really nice cabanas for rent here if anyone's interested)


the yellow-bells looked sooooo happy! It was like sunshine in petal form

I couldn't help burying myself in it.



Our Filipino breakfast of boneless tinapa, daing, fried rice, 
corned beef, hotdogs, and pineapple for dessert.


Off to the beach...with a book, of course.


Here with the "Northwest" kids (and I mean kids as in high school and college ages, haha!)  
They are kids of my mom's friends from her Northwest Airline days.
She worked for NWA for almost 20 years.


 At night all is quiet and only the crickets (and a guitar) keep you company.


But in the morning, sunshine returns and ever-so-brightly.
Have a wonderful weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment