Monday, October 07, 2013

Inspired

Pardon the lack of posts, for I have been traveling and went to Paris for business and holiday.  My discoveries at the Maison et Objet Furniture fair were posted last week at Grupo Santamaria -- the  website of my design firm that has a blog feature as well. Just to clear things up, that blog will be the venue for sharing work-related design experiences with you, such as the business trips to lovely cities.  Although I'm sure you'll understand how the lines of work and pleasure are sometimes blurred as I try to live and breathe design...

Chandelier-by-the-Sea, on the other hand, was originally meant to chronicle my weekend and holiday life by the ocean, as I and my friends surf and soak up the sun, smiles, and good vibes that come with a life dancing with waves.  Along with a bunch of random experiences outside the office that leave me...well, inspired.   

I will try to post here more often now that I'm back in Manila and surf season is in full swing.  

Meanwhile, I leave you with my room inspiration for the week: a bedroom in Almunecar, Granada, designed by Susanna Cots.  


Clean, minimal, yet cozy.  
This definitely goes up on my future beach house mood board.  












No comments:

Post a Comment