Tuesday, February 07, 2012

This Week's Work

Top of the drawing board this week:

1.  A kick-ass showroom for wall & floor coverings.  The first of its kind (promise)! Designed with the convenience & shopping pleasure of architects & interior designers in mind.  Location: Libis

Approval obtained from Client this week.  On to the Bill of Materials!

A friendly note to the reader:
I slaved over these drawings and designs for several sleepless nights & surfless weekends.  DO NOT STEAL & use for other purposes other than for our mutual inspiration, anticipation, and apreciation.

If you are going to share, at least post a link back to this site.
Thank you very much! 



2.  A joint dermatologist's and ophthalmologist's clinic.  Super smart & charming husband-&-wife team.  Harvard & Boston University-educated.  Location: St. Luke's at Fort




3.  A bridal / wedding lounge owned by my good friend Charisse Tinio of NicePrint Photography.  Location: Shaw Boulevard




their new logo, 1 of their photos that will be displayed at the lounge,  & my initial schematic study.
We set this up already last night, almost ready for turnover.  Will post photos soon. :-)




4.  A 2-bedroom city condo for a family of 5, in the casual, modern minimalist style.  Location: Rockwell

the 1st page of our Concept Book

The approved Master Bedroom
Property of Grupo Santamaria Interior Design






5.  A 3-bedroom residence renovation in the "urban retro" style (house was built in the 1960's).  Fabulous details from original structure inspire! e.g. oversized jalousie and clerestory windows, high ceiling & walls with wooden strip panelling.  Location: Malabon City






Above: photos from our 1st site visit last year.  

The retro door, the awesome daylight on that living & dining space, the supercool stair balusters...I fell in love immediately.  And check out those "giant" jalousies on that window.  They don't make them like that anymore!


Our dining, kitchen, & bedroom proposal perspectives.
Property of Grupo Santamaria Interior Design



And that, my friends, has been what this week's busy-ness was all about.  I dream of finding a new tube of Kiehl's Midnight Repair on my desk when I wake up tomorrow (hello eyebags).

So tomorrow morning I'm meeting a new client for a sporting goods store in the Fort.  And it's right across Bubble Tea! Oooohhh, I will be looking forward to job site visits for this one. :-)

Almond milkshake, here I come!

 My work desk as shot by Charlie Gomez.



“There is no time for cut-and-dried monotony. There is time 


for work. And time for love. That leaves no other time.” 


― Coco Chanel



(I was going to object with a "but what about time for surf?" But then I realized surf is love.  So I guess that covers all bases!)

2 comments:

  1. thanks sa podium experiments natin Nikki! Plus a little help from photoshop :-)

    ReplyDelete