Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Cameron's the Champion

I love Cameron Diaz' style.  I remember seeing her 1st public appearance as a young 14(?) year old model at a Seventeen magazine spread, to which I had a subscription back in th late 80's/ early 90's. And I liked her unconventional looks (i've always been anti-perfect features) immediately! 


Why can't I look like this everyday?

Love her tan, her jacket, her long legs, her gold chains, her toned arms! She manages to look this effortlessly chic all the time.  Definitely one of my all-time girl crushes.







she sure can rock a dress






but it's her casual, comfy & chic outfits I love best...



love


from Celebrity Style

love

She who can wear a white jumpsuit well is truly one in a million. 
Ladies, I dare you.  I can't do it.  


Why can't I look like this when I arrive from the airport? 

love




How to's:



from  StyleCaster

LOOOOOVE! easy breezy!











Aaaaaand she surfs. 



Aaaaaand her boyfriend is Kelly Slater. 



'Nuff said.
Ms. Diaz, you wear the crown.



***END***



No comments:

Post a Comment